Senior Agile Marketing Project Manager (REMOTE)
We’re excited to welcome a Senior Agile Marketing Project Manager to join the Aimtal team! Qualified candidates must have at least 8 years of experience in building and leading modern project management systems and processes.
In this role, you will contribute to the growth of the Marketing Project Management department, and help lead the development and improvements of the agency’s processes and approaches to agile marketing. This role will work closely with Aimtal’s team of Integrated Marketing Strategists, clients, and delivery teams to ensure that client projects and campaigns align with strategies and are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
A background in managing marketing projects is a must. Aimtal is looking for someone with an extensive background in agile marketing to help the agency build more adaptive processes and systems. We are looking for someone who is a natural problem solver, an exceptional communicator, has an eye for detail, and aims to achieve quality work efficiently.
To top it off, Aimtal is a fully remote company and this position will always be remote. If you’re craving flexibility and a place where you can leave your mark, then continue reading on how to apply for this position!
- Provide leadership and education on agile marketing and agile project management expertise, best practices, processes, and procedures
- Provide agency-wide training on agile marketing methodologies and mindset
- Identify, create, and execute opportunities for improvement and efficiency in client and internal projects and processes on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain organized process documentation to ensure information is organized and accessible to all team members and to clients
- Develop processes to consistently communicate and hold clients accountable to project statuses, budgets, and performance
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop marketing and sales collateral in order to communicate and market the value & need of project management services
Marketing Project Management
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing Strategists to create and manage our clients’ marketing strategies, timelines, budget, and deliverables, and communicate these plans and directions to internal team members, through asynchronous and synchronous communication
- Responsible for managing the internal delivery team on the projects to execute the plans & work accordingly
- Contribute to the creation and planning of new client statements of work (SOW) and budgets
- Owning, managing and improving the agency's project management system/tools
- Lead on creating project plans, timelines, and workflows in project management system based on clients’ SOWs and strategies
- Manage account budgets to ensure clients’ deliverables are met within scope; communicate and set expectations with clients and internal team members accordingly
- Conduct resource management, planning, and forecasting based on current and future client projects designed to adapt and effectively pivot when needed
- Perform a client-facing role for client accounts, participate in planning meetings and, attend key client meetings as a project management subject matter expert
- Develop and execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly agile project and resource plans for client projects
- Mitigate project risks by anticipating potential internal and external roadblocks, upholding quality standards, maintaining budgets, managing timeline impacts, and developing possible solutions and contingency plans in collaboration with the team
- Deliver exceptional, timely, and in-scope client services by proactively identifying resourcing needs and project viability
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions, strategy development, and planning
- Provide day-to-day oversight of client projects and their timelines, managing all the key aspects of development and production with the support of other account team members
- Review and report on daily, weekly, and monthly internal time tracking, estimates and actuals for accuracy; continuously identify and execute opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external vendors
- Manage the company knowledge base and process documentation in Guru
- Keep the internal team informed on any important modifications to client strategies and projects, including project timelines, processes, prioritization, or new initiatives
- Maintain up-to-date information on the status of projects, including managing and keeping status reports and meeting agendas up-to-date in preparation for daily stand-ups, team meetings, and client meetings
- Experience working as a Project Manager in an agency or consulting firm
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (preferred)
- Experience in marketing, preferably in the B2B tech and SaaS space
- Experience with project management best practices and software such as Trello, Asana, ClickUp, Microsoft Project, or Monday.com
- Experience managing integrated marketing projects across social media, content, SEO, email, and more
- Experience with agile marketing methodologies and the demonstrated ability to lead and implement these in a project management team
- Ability to manage multiple and complex marketing campaigns across multiple clients
- Experience in proactively taking the initiative to resolve issues and create and drive solutions
- Ability to gracefully adapt to new priorities and company initiatives
- Exceptional communication, attention to detail, organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills in a variety of channels and methods (meetings, Slack, ClickUp, email, project plans, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and leadership skills
- Demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
- Leadership and an ability to inspire others
- A collaborative spirit and focus on community
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical strength
- Creativity to generate new solutions to existing challenges
Aimtal is a global integrated marketing agency of marketers, strategists, creatives, and analysts who are on a mission to help brands grow.
Aimtal was co-founded by Janet Mesh, Chief Executive Officer, and David Tapia, Chief Operating Officer, in 2018 and has been a fully remote company since day one. We’re building a marketing agency of the future—one that always prioritizes its people. Having both a career you love and a life you love shouldn’t be a pipe dream. Our remote-first approach to how we operate Aimtal makes that a reality. Our goal is to help team members grow professionally so they can become experts in their careers as well as work from their favorite places around the globe.
In recognition of our achievements since inception, Aimtal won the Sprout Social Partner Value Award in the “Always Be Growing” category. The award recognizes agencies that are committed to growing and scaling their business.
Aimtal’s core values guide our ways of collaborating and communicating with our clients and team so we can approach every day with empathy and excellence. Our core values are as follows: communicate clearly, find a solution, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional. Overall, our team works together to go above and beyond to support each other and our clients.
Aimtal’s benefits include:
- Full-time, salaried role with competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off, sick leave and holidays
- Skill and career growth training
- Remote work stipend for tech and/or coworking memberships
- Annual in-person company retreat (past locations include San Diego and Mexico)
- Aimtal is a fully remote agency based in the United States, but our team is located around the world, including North America, South America, and Europe. We encourage team members to live and work wherever they please and prioritize asynchronous communication & collaboration.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Aimtal team. We’re excited to hear from you!