Demand Generation Copywriter (Freelance/Contractor, Remote)
Aimtal is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Copywriter to support our team and clients with a variety of exciting projects.
This is a freelance/contractor position. If you have a passion for writing strong, attention-grabbing headlines and crafting digital marketing messaging and copy for a wide variety of formats then keep reading!
We’re looking for someone who can jump in and wow us with their copywriting skills, creativity, and resourcefulness. You will work closely with our Demand Generation Manager and Demand Generation team within the agency to write content for a variety of marketing projects for our clients including, but not limited to, lead nurture emails, landing pages, paid ads (multiple platforms), organic social content, CTAs, case studies, and webinar content for our B2B clients.
The ideal candidate has a passion for demand and lead generation and is able to transform technical information and subject matter into compelling, punchy headlines and copy that’s designed to drive conversions.
To top it off, Aimtal is a fully-remote company and this position will always be remote. If you’re craving flexibility and a place where you can leave your mark, then continue reading on how to apply for this position!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Researching and writing marketing copy in various formats including:
- Marketing emails campaigns
- Landing pages
- Paid ads (Google Search & Display, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and more)
- Organic social media
- Case studies
- Translating complex business and technology topics into exciting, compelling copy that attracts and converts prospects
- Leveraging insights and applying data from a variety of sources to improve content quality is key
- Leveraging target audience and competitor research and using that to inform the copy
- Ensuring all content maintains a consistent brand voice, style, and tone across channels, and adheres to accessibility and compliance regulations
- Additional responsibilities related to demand generation copywriting as needed
You may be a good fit for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in Demand Generation & B2B copywriting
- 2+ years of experience with lead and demand generation experience and knowledge
- Strong writing, editing, and proof-reading skills
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to self-manage and self-organize tasks and projects in order to meet deadlines
- Experience working with remote teams and with remote work tools and applications like Slack, Trello, ClickUp, Google Suite, and Zoom
- Experience and ability to use digital tools for marketing and project management, like: HubSpot, Sprout Social, Semrush, etc.
- Availability to work in alignment with North America’s Eastern time zone
- Worked in an environment where things shift quickly - change is not uncomfortable and you have the skills to adapt and react as needed
- Comfort with both synchronous and asynchronous communication
- Openness to receiving feedback and applying it for performance and process improvement
- A passion to create, and when you create, you always think of the person who will experience the content you produce
- An ability to identify and understand big-picture ideas as well as granular details (your friends say you’re always the one to find a typo)
- A collaborative spirit and empathetic approach to communication
- An intellectual curiosity and analytical strength
- Creativity to generate new solutions to existing challenges
Aimtal is a global integrated marketing agency of marketers, strategists, creatives, and analysts who are on a mission to help brands grow.
Aimtal was co-founded by Janet Mesh, Chief Executive Officer, and David Tapia, Chief Operating Officer, in 2018 and has been a fully remote company since day one. We’re building a marketing agency of the future—one that always prioritizes its people. Having both a career you love and a life you love shouldn’t be a pipe dream. Our remote-first approach to how we operate Aimtal makes that a reality. Our goal is to help team members grow professionally so they can become experts in their careers as well as work from their favorite places around the globe.
In recognition of our achievements since inception, Aimtal won the Sprout Social Partner Value Award in the “Always Be Growing” category. The award recognizes agencies that are committed to growing and scaling their business.
Aimtal’s core values guide our ways of collaborating and communicating with our clients and team so we can approach every day with empathy and excellence. Our core values are as follows: communicate clearly, find a solution, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional. Overall, our team works together to go above and beyond to support each other and our clients.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Aimtal team. We’re excited to hear from you!