Digital Marketing Manager (REMOTE)
Aimtal is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to support our team and clients with a variety of exciting projects.
This is a fully-remote, full-time position. If you have a passion for developing and managing high-quality, award-winning integrated marketing campaigns, then keep reading!
We’re looking for someone who can jump in and wow us with their ability to manage a wide array of marketing initiatives, build strategies and processes, and drive results and growth for clients. You will report to Aimtal’s Demand Generation Manager and will work closely with the Demand Generation team as well as the other departments within the agency to develop & collaborate on growth strategies and campaigns across the marketing funnel for Aimtal’s clients.
The ideal candidate has a passion for demand and lead generation and can think critically and creatively in an ever-changing landscape. This is a client-facing role. To succeed in this position, you must have exceptional communication, analytical, organizational, account management, and collaboration skills. Agency experience is required.
To top it off, Aimtal is a fully-remote company and this position will always be remote. If you’re craving flexibility and a place where you can leave your mark, then continue reading on how to apply for this position.
- Research and assist in the development of digital and demand generation strategies for Aimtal’s clients that result in high engagement and performance
- Conceptualize, create, implement, and manage marketing processes for clients and consult client teams on how to maintain and optimize these processes
- Write, edit, and review high-quality and high-performing copy for social media, landing pages, marketing emails, and paid advertising
- Manage social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram), which includes scheduling and reporting on post-performance
- Manage social media content calendars and request processes with client stakeholders
- Collaborate with Aimtal’s Digital Marketing Specialist to set up and manage campaigns, including marketing emails, paid advertising campaigns across platforms (LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, and additional platforms), automated workflows, landing pages, lead forms, conversion tracking, and various setup tasks in CRMs such as HubSpot and Marketo
- Analyze and report on demand generation campaigns(organic and paid) as well as present learnings and future recommendations to the internal team and clients
- Build and present client presentations to share digital marketing strategies, campaigns, and reports
- Collaborate with Aimtal’s Demand Generation Manager and Digital Marketing Specialist to build processes to track ROI from digital marketing initiatives and customer touch-points
- Research and stay up-to-date on marketing industry trends
- Conduct industry and marketing research to inform campaign strategies and recommendations
- Identify and develop opportunities to streamline and improve digital marketing processes and workflows with support from the agency’s Project Management team
- Provide excellent client services and support
You May Be A Good Fit For This Role If...
- You have at least 6 years of marketing experience, preferably in the business-to-business (B2B) sector, the tech industry, and/or a related field
- You have strong interpersonal, analytical, and leadership skills
- You have a consultative, collaborative, and empathetic mindset
- You have excellent copywriting and editing skills
- You have experience with SaaS, tech, and/or eCommerce industries
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- You have experience working at a marketing agency
- You have an understanding of larger marketing concepts, such as brand voice and tone, target audiences, lead generation, and the marketing funnel
- You have a solid understanding of paid social media advertising. Extensive experience with setting up and managing paid ads is not required but preferred.
- You have experience with creating content for HubSpot, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, and Facebook Ads. Experience with TikTok is not required but preferred.
- You have experience using tools such as ClickUp, Trello, HubSpot, Marketo, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom
- You have a passion to create, and when you create, you always think of the person who will experience the content you produce.
- You can identify and understand big-picture ideas as well as the granular details
- You have worked in an environment where things shift quickly - change is not uncomfortable and you have the skills to adapt and react as needed
- You have exceptional communication, organizational, and decision-making skills
- You have a consultative, collaborative, and empathetic mindset
- You are open to receiving feedback and applying it for performance and process improvement
- You can effectively self-manage tasks and deadlines and prefer to work with a remote team
- You’re tech-savvy and like to stay in the know with the latest digital trends and technology.
- You have comfort with both synchronous and asynchronous communication
- You have the availability to work in alignment with North America’s Eastern time zone
- You regularly demonstrate the following qualities and skills:
- Leadership and an ability to inspire others
- A collaborative spirit and focus on community
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical strength
- Creativity to generate new solutions to existing challenges
- Growth in both professional and personal endeavors
- A love for learning new skills and trying new things
Aimtal is a global integrated marketing agency of marketers, strategists, creatives, and analysts who are on a mission to help brands grow.
Aimtal was co-founded by Janet Mesh, Chief Executive Officer, and David Tapia, Chief Operating Officer, in 2018 and has been a fully remote company since day one. We’re building a marketing agency of the future—one that always prioritizes its people. Having both a career you love and a life you love shouldn’t be a pipe dream. Our remote-first approach to how we operate Aimtal makes that a reality. Our goal is to help team members grow professionally so they can become experts in their careers as well as work from their favorite places around the globe.
In recognition of our achievements since inception, Aimtal won the Sprout Social Partner Value Award in the “Always Be Growing” category. The award recognizes agencies that are committed to growing and scaling their business.
Aimtal’s core values guide our ways of collaborating and communicating with our clients and team so we can approach every day with empathy and excellence. Our core values are as follows: communicate clearly, find a solution, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional. Overall, our team works together to go above and beyond to support each other and our clients.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Aimtal team. We’re excited to hear from you!