Senior Marketing Account Manager (REMOTE)
We’re excited to welcome an experienced Senior Marketing Account Manager to join the Aimtal team.
This is a new and rapidly growing department within the agency. You will be a lead contributor to the development of the Integrated Marketing Strategy team and will further develop how we deliver these services to clients.
At Aimtal, we take a consultative approach to integrated marketing strategy development to understand the ins and outs of a client’s business, product, and ideal customers. We’re looking for someone who believes in and supports this approach and philosophy and is motivated to bring this vision to reality for Aimtal and our clients.
As a qualified candidate, you have proven experience and knowledge in developing holistic, revenue growth strategies for B2B companies. You take an integrated approach to strategy development and execution and possess a blend of B2B marketing knowledge that spans demand and lead generation, content marketing, digital marketing, analytics, branding, and creative design. You have worked at an agency, consulting firm, or similar business in a client or account services role.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about solving problems and looking to flex their strategic and go-to-market muscles in actionable ways that help our clients grow into industry-leading brands. You have experience managing and developing client relationships and working cross-functionally with client teams and internally within an agency.
This position reports to Aimtal’s CEO and will be an integral member of a growing team and department at the agency.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create integrated marketing strategies for clients
- Manage and oversee the execution of marketing strategies and plans alongside the internal team
- Manage, develop, nurture, and grow accounts and client relationships
- Perform research in order to inform and build marketing strategies (including but not limited to marketing performance, audiences, industry trends, and competitors)
- Decipher client needs, goals, and requests and communicate to internal team
- Consult and provide real-time advice, guidance, and recommendations to clients and internal team
- Identify and set marketing objectives, goals, and KPIs for clients
- Work directly with project managers and internal, cross-functional team to develop and execute marketing strategies
- Translate strategic discoveries, research, and workshop outcomes into external facing narratives, strategy briefs, and roadmaps for our clients and delivery teams
- Write and develop creative briefs for marketing campaigns, projects, and tasks for the internal team and clients
- Lead meetings and workshops with clients, ensuring cross functional alignment on strategies and identifying growth opportunities for the account
- Identify opportunities for account growth, such as new service offerings, via meetings, online communication via Slack, and strategic workshops with delivery teams & clients
- Create statements of work and project scopes for client accounts and projects
- Facilitate strategic workshops with internal teams & clients to analyze and improve strategies and delivery of services
- Participate in and advise on marketing campaign planning to establish a holistic strategy to meet the client’s goals
- Lead brand and marketing audits consisting of marketplace research, stakeholder interviews & insights, and persona research & development
- Periodically monitor the performance of the client’s marketing strategy and projects and propose adjustments to the marketing strategy and tactics based on the performance
- Regularly benchmark marketing performance for best practices, KPIs, and planning purposes
- Conduct thorough industry market-based research and analysis to help Aimtal better serve clients
- Research and stay up-to-date on marketing trends and client industries and provide insights and guidance to internal team and clients
You may be a good fit for this role if you have…
- Minimum 6 years of marketing strategy experience, ideally within the B2B technology industry
- Experience in account and client management with proven results in growing accounts and supporting clients in achieving their revenue goals
- Integrated marketing planning experience and presentation skills including public speaking, workshop facilitation industry expertise within a corporate, agency, or consulting environment
- Experience gathering qualitative and quantitative data and applying it to drive effective strategies, recommendations, and decision-making
- Play a key role in the development, presentation, and implementation of cross-channel marketing strategies that translate into business and marketing goals
- Work closely and collaboratively with delivery teams such as demand generation, content marketing, design, video, digital marketing, and project management
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to self-manage and self-organize tasks and projects in order to meet deadlines
- Experience working with remote teams and with remote work tools and applications like Slack, Trello, ClickUp, Google Suite, and Zoom
- Experience and ability to use digital tools for marketing such as HubSpot, Sprout Social, Semrush, Marketo, and Google Analytics, etc.
- Availability to work in alignment with North America’s Eastern time zone
- Worked in an environment where things shift quickly - change is not uncomfortable and you have the skills to adapt and react as needed
- Comfort with both synchronous and asynchronous communication
- Openness to receiving feedback and applying it for performance and process improvement
- A passion to create, and when you create, you always think of the person who will experience the content you produce
- An ability to identify and understand big-picture ideas as well as the granular details
- A collaborative spirit and empathetic approach to communication
- An intellectual curiosity and analytical strength
- Creativity to generate new solutions to existing challenges
Aimtal is a global integrated marketing agency of marketers, strategists, creatives, and analysts who are on a mission to help brands grow.
Aimtal was co-founded by Janet Mesh, Chief Executive Officer, and David Tapia, Chief Operating Officer, in 2018 and has been a fully remote company since day one. We’re building a marketing agency of the future—one that always prioritizes its people. Having both a career you love and a life you love shouldn’t be a pipe dream. Our remote-first approach to how we operate Aimtal makes that a reality. Our goal is to help team members grow professionally so they can become experts in their careers as well as work from their favorite places around the globe.
In recognition of our achievements since inception, Aimtal won the Sprout Social Partner Value Award in the “Always Be Growing” category. The award recognizes agencies that are committed to growing and scaling their business.
Aimtal’s core values guide our ways of collaborating and communicating with our clients and team so we can approach every day with empathy and excellence. Our core values are as follows: communicate clearly, find a solution, understand the customer, keep an open mind, take the initiative, and be exceptional. Overall, our team works together to go above and beyond to support each other and our clients.
Aimtal’s benefits include:
- Full-time, salaried role with competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (optional HSA, FSA and other flex benefits)
- 18 days of paid time off, 3 sick days, and 8 paid holidays
- Skill and career growth training
- Remote work stipend for tech and/or coworking memberships
- Annual in-person company retreat (past locations include Spain and Mexico)
- Aimtal is a fully remote agency based in the United States, but our team is located all around the world, including the United States, South America, and Europe. We encourage team members to live and work wherever they please and prioritize asynchronous communication & collaboration.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Aimtal team. We’re excited to hear from you!